The information on this site has been compiled with the utmost care.
K&C disclaims liability for any imperfections, inaccuracies and consequences. This site contains hyperlinks to other organisations and institutions. In addition, links to this site are placed from other sites. K&C is not responsible for the information provided on these external sites.
How to use this website
The website octoberchildrensmonth.eu is an initiative of K&C in collaboration with the European partners. The following terms and conditions of K&C, located Dr. Nassaulaan 5, 9401 HJ Assen, shall apply with every access and/or any use of the website www.octoberchildrensmonth.eu.
1. This disclaimer includes:
2. The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree to this disclaimer.
3. The editor endeavours to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the website. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The editor provides the contents of the web page as it actually is, without warranty or guarantee as to the decency, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private and business use.
5. Information use/Intellectual property rights: K&C retains all intellectual property rights and other rights with respect to any information provided on or via this website (including all texts, graphics, photos and logos). It is not allowed to copy graphics and/or photos from this website. The information on this site may be used.
6. The publisher is not liable for damage which has occurred or may occur as a result from or in any way related to the use of the web page or the inability to consult the web page.
7. The publisher may, at its discretion and at any given moment, (let) modify or terminate the web page, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
8. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for any of the linked files of third parties. Links do not constitute an endorsement of those files.
9. Unauthorized or improper use of the website or its content may be an infringement of intellectual property rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
10. The publisher reserves the right to deny you access to the web page or certain services available on the web page. Subsequently the publisher may monitor access to the web page.
11. You will protect the publisher, its employees, agents, licensees , business partners and the author of this disclaimer, against any judicial and non-judicial measures, condemnations, etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. which are set by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the website, your violation of any law or the rights of others.
12. Applicable law: this disclaimer is exclusively subject to Dutch law.